A traditional two-flap created especially for the competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury from their competition saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Precisely balanced seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block to provide superior support for the rider’s leg with the stirrups at dressage length
- The addition of deep cushioning over the knee rolls means the support is softer and more accommodating for the leg than a monoflap block.
Available in Black and brown leather
Available in 17″ , 17.5″ , 18″